- Yield: 1 Serving
- 2 rye crispbreads
- ½ medium red pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
White Bean Dip
- 75 g tinned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ garlic clove, crushed lemon juice, to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- To make the white bean dip, place the cannellini beans, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and 4 teaspoons of water in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- To save time, you can make the white bean dip the night before and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To serve, spread the dip over the crispbreads and top with the pepper and parsley (if using).