If you look in your pantry, you’ll probably find the staple items needed to make this marinade. Make an extra cup of joe the morning you plan to prepare the marinade. Store the marinade in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Minutes
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1½ tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1⁄2 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steaks; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.