If there’s one meal of the day you shouldn’t miss, it’s breakfast. With a smoothie this quick and easy to make and drink, there’s no excuse. And coffee and banana do two jobs in one!
- Yield: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- double shot of espresso, left to cool
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 9¼ oz 1 cup (260 g) plain yogurt, frozen yogurt or ice-cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 9 fl oz 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk, almond milk or regular milk
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients except the milk in a blender. With the motor running, gradually add the milk and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and drink straightaway.