- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 medium stalks celery, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 6 cups chicken broth (from two 32-oz cartons)
- 2½ cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1½ cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1½ cups cubes (¾ inch) peeled butternut squash
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 0.12 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
- In 4½- to 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add celery, onion and sage; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta and squash are tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.