This farm-fresh salad is for those occasions when seven layers just won’t do!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 cup mayonnaise
- 0.66 cup sugar
- 10 oz pkgs mixed salad greens, divided
- 1 lb bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 red onion, diced
- 10 oz pkg frozen peas, thawed
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cup cauliflower flowerets
- 2 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
How to Make It
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and sugar until blended; set aside. Layer half the salad greens in an 13"x 9" glass baking pan.
- Layer with half the mayonnaise mixture, and half of each remaining ingredient except tomatoes and seasoning. Repeat layers. Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with seasoning. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.