Olives and anchovies give this dish a lot of depth. Serve with some roasted new potatoes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 diced onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup red wine
- 2 cups canned tomatoes with juices
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 2 chopped anchovy fillets
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and brown on all sides for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Add the onion and garlic to the same pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Cover the skillet and cook on low to for 15 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning.