- Yield: 4 Servings (11⁄4 cups each)
- Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1⁄2 cup)
- 1 cup ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 cup frozen cut broccoli
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles (2 oz)
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 can (103⁄4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
How to Make It
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and onion is just tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and noodles are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.