- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups seltzer or sparkling mineral water, well chilled
- 1 cup peach brandy, well chilled
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- Two 750-ml bottles cava (Spanish sparkling wine), well chilled
- About 4 cups assorted berries, such as blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries, rinsed briefly and drained
How to Make It
- Stir the seltzer, brandy, and sugar together in a punch bowl or pitcher.
- When the sugar is dissolved, uncork the sparkling wine and pour it gently into the bowl.
- Float about half the berries in the sangria and use the rest to decorate the individual glasses of sangria.