- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (5 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ pound baked or deli ham, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make It
- Cook the cauliflower and onion in 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the ham and paprika; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Fry the eggs in the remaining tablespoon of oil to the desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes for slightly runny yolks. Serve on the hash, sprinkled with the parsley.