- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, steamed
- 1 cup bulgur, cooked
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 shallots, chopped
- ½ cup coconut, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced, for garnish
- Dill, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and pepper together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Place cauliflower, bulgur, sunflower seeds, shallots, coconut, tarragon, and basil in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with avocado slices and dill.