- Yield: 3 Servings
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped; reserve half for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons gomasio
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup baby mesclun, for garnish
How to Make It
- Steam the squash for 15 to 20 minutes until tender. Remove from the heat and place in individual dishes.
- While the squash is steaming, whisk together the oil, tahini, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the tahini mixture over the steamed squash.
- Sprinkle with gomasio, parsley, and sesame seeds. Garnish with baby mesclun.