- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 (2- to 2½-pound) rotisserie chicken, cut up
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
- Whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Add the tomatoes, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the lettuce among the plates and top with the chicken. Spoon the dressing and tomatoes over the salad and sprinkle with the chives.