Wonderful as either an appetizer or a side dish.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup hot pepper sauce
- Optional: blue cheese salad dressing
How to Make It
- Arrange potato wedges in a 13"x 9" baking pan coated with non-stick vegetable spray. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with seasonings. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, until tender, tossing occasionally. Remove pan from oven. Combine butter and hot sauce in a microwave-safe cup.
- Microwave on high until butter is melted; stir to combine. Drizzle butter mixture over potato wedges; bake for an additional 15 minutes. Serve potato wedges with salad dressing for dipping, if desired.