This recipe makes a great dinner dish and is complemented wonderfully by the addition of chorizo. There’s something so enduringly satisfying about the combination of sweet potato, sweet broccoli, and spicy chorizo. Try this recipe and experience an awesome dinner.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Grass-fed butter or ghee
- ½ diced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 diced sweet potatoes
- ½ lb chorizo or Italian sausage
- 1 chopped broccoli head
- In a saucepan, warm the butter. Sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes until the onion is slightly translucent. Add in sweet potatoes, and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add chorizo, and increase heat to medium-high. Cook for 5 minutes until the meat is no longer pink and bits of it begin to get crunchy and browned.
- Add the broccoli and stir. Cook for 5 minutes more. Serve immediately.