- Yield: 175 ml (¾ cup)
- 2 cups (300 g) blackberries
- 1 organic grated lemon zest
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or raw honey, or more if desired
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of fine sea salt
How to Make It
- Put the blackberries, lemon zest and juice, maple syrup, cinnamon, and sea salt in a blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Sweeten with more maple syrup if desired. Store in a tightly sealed glass container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature.