Black paste made with Kalamata type olives and walnuts or pecan.
- ½ kilo Kalamata type black olives (with no kernels)
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup almonds (soaked for 30 hours)
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Pinch of black ground pepper
- Some dry oregano
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 dry soaked sun-dried tomatoes
How to Make It
- Remove the olive kernels.
- Keep aside the bell pepper.
- In a food processor add the olive oil and the almonds with the herbs and process.
- Add the bell pepper and pulse for a few times. Refrigerate afterwards.