- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 1 bunch golden beets (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, cored and diced
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap beets in foil and roast for 1 hour. Unwrap beets.
- When beets are cool enough to handle, slip off their skins and dice the beets. Toss together beets, apple, and watercress in a salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well to coat evenly.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.