Candy-coated almonds give this superfast, simple icecream sundae a little something extra special. For variety, try substituting your favorite sugared or candied nut for the almonds.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 8 Minutes
- 2 large bananas
- 11⁄3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free caramel topping (such as Smucker’s)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cinnamon-coated almonds
How to Make It
- Cut each banana in half crosswise and then in half lengthwise to make 8 quarters. Place 2 banana quarters in each of 4 stemmed glasses or 4 individual serving bowls.
- Top each serving with 1⁄3 cup ice cream and 1 tablespoon caramel topping; sprinkle each serving with about 1 tablespoon almonds.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.