- Yield: 6 Servings 1 piece per
- 4 slices reduced-calorie whole-grain bread, cubed
- 1 cups liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Arrange bread cubes in pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine liquid egg, evaporated milk, ½ cup cheese, oregano, onion powder, scallions, and black olives.
- Pour egg mixture over bread cubes, gently pushing cubes down into liquid. Let stand 5 minutes and push cubes into liquid again, making sure the bread is well coated. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 to 15 additional minutes, or until golden and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 6 pieces and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.