- Yield: 6 Servings
- One 6- to 8-oz [170- to 230-g] round of Brie cheese
- One 6-oz [170-g] chunk of raw honeycomb, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup [70 g] shelled, salted pistachios, chopped
- Assorted crackers for serving
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F [180°C]. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the Brie from its packaging and, using a sharp knife, score the rind on top in a crisscross pattern, spacing the cuts about 1 in [2.5 cm] apart. Place the cheese on the baking sheet and bake until the top is soft and weepy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the cheese from the oven and immediately arrange the honeycomb pieces on top. (The heat of the cheese will soften the honeycomb a bit.) Transfer the Brie to a serving plate or platter and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios. Serve warm, with crackers.