- Yield: 5 Servings
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz jar Trader Joe’s Pineapple Salsa
- 40 oz Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple chunks (including the juice from the cans)
- ¼ teaspoon Slap Ya Mama (or other Cajun seasoning)
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients into the pot liner of your Instant Pot. Lock the lid and close the vent. Place on High Manual Pressure for 12 minutes, and allow to NPR.
- Once depressurized, open the vent to ensure that all pressure has been released. Pull out the chicken breasts onto a plate or cutting board, and shred with forks. Once the chicken is shredded, add it back into your IP. Let it set for a couple of minutes to marinate in the pineapple juice base before serving.