- Yield: 5 Servings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1½–2 pounds of fajita steak strips or skirt steak (cut into cubes)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cholula, or your favorite hot sauce
- 2–3 diced avocados
How to Make It
- Turn your IP on Sauté and add olive oil. Once hot, add garlic and cook until a golden color. Then add all remaining ingredients (except avocados), and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Lock lid, close vent, and cook on Manual High Pressure for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, do a QPR. Once pressure is released, press Cancel and remove lid.
- Press Sauté button, and stir the meat to break it up into little chunks.
- Keep on Sauté mode until liquid has been reduced by half.
- Allow to cool and serve in a bowl. Surround the meat with your diced avocado.