You’ll find coconut milk in the Asian food section of larger supermarkets or at Asian food specialty stores.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (14-ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 to 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- ¼ cup shredded fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
- In a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker, combine cauliflower, garbanzo beans, frozen green beans, carrot, and onion. Stir in broth and curry powder.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2½ to 3 hours. Stir in coconut milk and basil.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.