Serve this cheesy medley along with burgers and brats.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 (14¾-ounce) can cream style corn
- 1 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese (4 ounces)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) carton light dairy sour cream
How to Make It
- In a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker, combine whole kernel corn, lima beans, cream-style corn, sweet pepper, cheese, onion, and cumin seeds. Pour the water over all.
- Cook and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Gently stir in sour cream. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.