- Yield: 8 Servings about 14 chips per
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (12-ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 2 to 3 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and lime juice. Lightly brush on both sides of each tortilla.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over chips.
- Bake 7 minutes. Rotate pans and bake 7 to 8 more minutes, or until chips are crisp but not too brown. Serve immediately, or let cool and store in an airtight container.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.