Crunchy stick inspired from the traditional classic Thai recipe of Tom Yum Soup.
- 2 cups of soaked cashews
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup soaked sun dried tomatoes
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Water as needed
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tsp agave nectar
Tom yum spices
- 1 red chilly chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4-5 kaffir leaves
- Pinch of dry ground chili
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped galangal or 1 tbsp ground dry powder
- 2 tbsp chopped lemon grass or 1 tbsp dry ground powder
- ½ tbsp white onion
How to Make It
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Squeeze the tomatoes before you add them.
- With your palms make 1 ½ inch sticks rolling them on a kitchen mat.
- Apply on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate for 24 hours.