- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1½ pounds fingerling or new potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 4½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
- Toss the potatoes with the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 450°F, tossing once, until tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In batches, cook in 1½ tablespoons butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove.
- Add the wine to skillet and reduce by half, 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter, the capers, and parsley. Serve with the tilapia and potatoes.