- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 package refrigerated Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1⁄4 cup Philadelphia Indulgence Milk Chocolate cream cheese spread
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Caramelized pecans, to taste (optional)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove icing from package and set aside.
- Take 3 cinnamon rolls out of package and place in a circle on a greased baking pan. Unwrap the cinnamon rolls, combining the creases and turning them into a single large cinnamon roll.
- Spread milk chocolate cream cheese spread on cinnamon roll and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5–10 minutes. Once cool to the touch, gently spread desired amount of icing from container on top of cream cheese spread. Crush caramelized pecans on top, if desired. Serve warm.