- Yield: 1 Serving
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons of 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large chocolate chip cookies
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla. Carefully place this cheesecake mixture on 1 chocolate chip cookie, top side down. It may overflow. Mix strawberries with powdered sugar and place on top of mixture. Set second cookie aside.
- Bake covered cookie for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and place in refrigerator for 10–15 minutes, allowing the cheesecake mixture to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and top with second cookie, bottom side down. Sprinkle more powdered sugar on top if desired. Serve at room temperature.