This soup is something the Bulgarians love in the summer. Its beauty lies in its simplicity without compromise on taste. Also, it is a soup that can be easily altered to your taste a few creative variations here and there won’t hurt.
- Yield: 5 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb yogurt
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tsp walnuts (crushed)
- 1 bunch fresh dill
How to Make It
- Chop the cucumbers into cubes shape and dump them in a bowl.
- Whip the yogurt with a fork until it becomes thin and pour it into the bowl with the cucumbers.
- Add the walnuts, dill, and garlic. Also, add salt and oil to your taste.
- If you feel like it, add water, but make sure you don’t make it too watery.
- Refrigerate and serve when it is cold.