- Yield: 36
- Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- 2 cups pecans, toasted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Grind the pecans in a food processor. Whisk together the finely ground pecans, flour, and salt; set aside.
- Beat the butter and ⅓ cup of the sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in the vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture. Mix to combine.
- Shape the dough into balls (about 1 tablespoon each) and space 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350°F, rotating once, until just beginning to brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place the remaining ⅓ cup of sugar on a plate. A few at a time, roll the balls in the sugar to coat.