This breakfast treat should take you all of about 30 seconds. The deep fuchsia makes it almost look like frosting instead of the healthy breakfast that it is.
- Yield: 1
- 1 – 8 oz container of strawberry cream cheese or Daiya brand non-dairy strawberry cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of organic beet powder
How to Make It
- Stir the beet powder into the entire tub of strawberry cream cheese.
- Spread on your favorite English muffin, bagel or toast (or cupcake!).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.