Nothing warms the tummy on a cold morning like a nice bowl of sweet oatmeal. Aaaahhh. It feels like slippers for your taste buds. So easy, yet it packs a powerhouse of nutrition in just 1 bowl.
- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 packet of instant gluten-free oatmeal
- ½ cup of canned organic pumpkin
- 1 packet of stevia or 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (optional)
- A handful of walnuts (optional)
How to Make It
- Make your favorite oatmeal according to package directions.
- Then scoop in ½ cup of pumpkin and add additional flavors as desired with sweetener and/or nuts.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.