- Yield: 4 Servings, 1 roll per serving
- ½ cup finely chopped mushrooms
- ½ (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, sauté mushrooms 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer mushrooms to a medium bowl and add spinach, cream cheese, nutmeg, and pepper; mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture over each chicken cutlet. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place rolls in a 9 × 13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and paprika. Sprinkle mixture evenly over chicken and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake rolls 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.