- Yield: 6 Servings, 1 cutlet per serving
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
How to Make It
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and sauté 4 to 6 minutes, or until golden, turning once during cooking. Remove chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to skillet and sauté 3 to 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and broth; bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet. Add olives, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until warmed through. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.