- Yield: 4 small bowls
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 large oranges, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium lemons, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- gluten-free bread for dipping
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, toss together the oranges, lemons, oil and water. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve mixture, including juices in individual bowls.
- Dipping gluten-free bread in the zesty juices is a great way to complete this appetizer!