Save some time by preparing the accompanying veggies while the burritos cook in the microwave.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 4 (8-inch) 96% fat-free whole wheat tortillas (such as Mission)
- 1⁄2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced iceberg lettuce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup fresh salsa
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
How to Make It
- Microwave rice according to package directions.
- Spoon 1⁄4 cup refried beans down center of each tortilla; top each with 1⁄3 cup rice and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Arrange burritos, seam side down, in a microwave-safe baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Place lettuce on each of 4 plates, if desired, and top with burritos. Top each burrito with 2 tablespoons tomato, 2 tablespoons cucumber, 2 tablespoons salsa, and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.