- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small bunches Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves torn
- 2 28-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless bass fillets
- Olive tapenade, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the garlic in the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chard and tomatoes (and their juices); season with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the chard is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Nestle the fish in the chard mixture. Cover and cook until the fish is opaque, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with the tapenade.