- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless bass fillets
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Chopped fresh chives, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side; break into pieces.
- Combine the grapefruit, avocado, and the remaining tablespoon of oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the fish and grapefruit salsa among the tortillas. Serve with chives.