This is everyone’s favorite Sunday dinner – with leftovers for sandwiches. The fantastic gravy uses some store-bought ingredients, which makes it very easy to put together.
- Yield: 8
- Preparation Time: 8 Hours 8 Minutes
- 4 lb pot roast
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoons rosemary
- ½ teaspoons Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 4 sliced carrots
- 1 minced onion
- ½ lb small peeled potatoes
How to Make It
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Totally coat the pot roast with flour (this will thicken the gravy).
- Brown the roast on all side for 8 minutes in a skillet and place in a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and combine well.
- Cook for low for 8 hours.