This pulled BBQ chicken can be used as a taco filling or a sandwich. Yummy. Bring plenty of napkins.
- Yield: 4
- Preparation Time: 6 Hours 45 Minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoons cumin
How to Make It
- Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred the meat with a fork.
- Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker for 45 minutes.