This is an easy vegetarian style dinner you can make whenever you need something easy and convenient to prepare for your family.
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1¼ cup of low sodium chicken broth
- ½ pound of rigatoni
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In a pot set over medium to high heat, add in the onions. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Add in the chopped garlic. Cook for an additional minute.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream, low sodium chicken broth, rigatoni and dash of salt. Stir well to mix. Allow to come to a boil.
- Lower the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes or until the rigatoni is soft.
- Add in the grated Parmesan cheese. Stir well to mix.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.