A super peachy cobbler makes the perfect ending to a summer meal.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 7 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 42 Minutes
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2 cups sugar (divided)
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon (divided)
- ¾ cup organic soymilk
- 5 cups fresh peaches (peeled, pitted, sliced)
- 1 cup corn syrup
How to Make It
- Preheat the main oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spoon the butter into an 8x12” baking dish and melt in the oven. Remove.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the biscuit mix along with ½ cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Pour in the soymilk. Mix to combine.
- Put the peach slices in the melted butter and add the corn syrup along with 1 ½ cups sugar and the remaining cinnamon. Toss well to combine.
- Using a spoon, drop the biscuit mixture over the peach slices. Spread with the back of a tablespoon to evenly cover the fruit.
- Transfer to the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and risen.