A spicy yet sweet dessert treats.
- Yield: 6
- Total Time: 5 Hours 11 Minutes
- Add the gelatin to a small bowl, fill with cold water and allow to stand for between 5-10 minutes, until the gelatin has softened.
- In a small saucepan whisk the soya milk along with the coconut milk, ground cardamom, vanilla pod seeds, honey, and treacle. Place the pan over medium heat and warm. Do not allow the mixture to boil.
- As soon as the gelatin has softened remove from the water and squeeze out any excess water.
- Just before the soya milk mixture comes to boil, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the softened gelatin. Stir until the gelatin has totally dissolved.
- Pour the pannacotta into individual molds and place in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours to set.