Ginger and red bell pepper add a burst of spicy, fresh flavor to this Asian-inspired dish. Make a quick side by heating precooked jasmine rice in the microwave and tossing it with fresh chopped mint.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 13 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Sweet Ginger Relish
How to Make It
- Combine first 4 ingredients; brush mixture over fillets.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fillets; cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve with Sweet Ginger Relish.
Calories from Fat: