- Yield: 4 Servings, 1 chop per serving
- 2 tablespoons light, trans-fat-free margarine
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 (4-ounce) well-trimmed boneless pork chops
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
How to Make It
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt margarine; add onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes, or until onions are soft and caramelized. Transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper. In the same skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chops and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until barely pink in center. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine vinegar, broth, and brown sugar, stirring to loosen any bits from pan. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes, or until mixture is reduced to a thin sauce. Add in onions, stirring until heated through.
- Serve chops topped with onions and sauce.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.