- Yield: 6 Servings (11⁄3 cups each)
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1⁄4 cup)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese (4 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups Romano cheese croutons (from 5-oz bag), coarsely crushed Additonal sliced green onions, if desired
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1137-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 6-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften. In large bowl, mix bell pepper mixture and all remaining ingredients except croutons. Spoon into baking dish. Top with croutons.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional sliced green onions.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.