- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 large eggs
- Oil spray
- 2 x 85 g salmon fillets, skin removed, deboned
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes
- 15 green beans, trimmed and halved
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 large handfuls lettuce leaves
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 60 reduced-salt low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
How to Make It
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until it covers the eggs by 2 cm. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 7–8 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of iced water. Leave for 1 minute. Gently tap the eggs on the bench to crack the shell and peel, then chop them in half.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray lightly with oil spray. Add the salmon and cook for 5–6 minutes or until cooked to your liking, turning occasionally. Transfer to a plate and set aside to rest for 2 minutes. Flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces using two forks and set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard together in a small bowl.
- Fill a saucepan with water until 5 cm deep and insert a steamer basket. Cover with a lid and bring the water the boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium. Add the sweet potato and steam for 7 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Add the beans and steam, covered, for 2–3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Refresh under cool running water and drain well.
- Place the sweet potato, beans, tomato, onion, olives and lettuce in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle over the dressing, season with salt and pepper, if desired, and toss gently to combine.
- To serve, place the salad on two serving plates and top with the salmon, egg halves and feta.