- Yield: 4 Servings
- 6 cups baby lettuces or mixed greens
- ½ cup Champagne Vinaigrette
- 2 Anjou pears, sliced and cored
- 1 cup toasted, roughly chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup Pickled Red Onions
How to Make It
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly toss the greens with ¼ cup of the vinaigrette. Divide the greens among 4 plates.
- Lay 5 or 6 slices of pear on top of the greens on each plate. Top with a handful of walnuts, some crumbled blue cheese, and some pickled red onion. Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over each salad and serve.