- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 300 g thin-cut beef sirloin, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- 5 cm piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried chillies, crushed, or 1 fresh red chilli, de-seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250 g egg noodles
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 50 g unsalted cashew nuts, or rinsed salted cashews, chopped
How to Make It
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and stir-fry the beef, garlic, ginger and chillies until almost cooked. Add the soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and cook for another minute. Tip into a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the egg noodles according to the instructions on the packet and drain. Put the pan back on the heat and add the remaining oil, the broccoli and spring onions and stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Return the beef mixture to the pan to heat through, then stir in the cashew nuts and the noodles. Divvy up.